26-29 Sept Chania, Crete
The International Scientific Committee of the EURECA-PRO Conference 2023 invites the submission of research manuscripts in all areas of Responsible Consumption and Production. Scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education are welcome to submit their manuscripts.
· Submission of extended abstracts (New due date 31 May 2023)
· Review of extended abstracts by the Scientific Committee and decision on acceptance (New date 30 June 2023, due to an excessive number of submissions)
· Submission of revised extended abstract for Proceedings publication (Due date 30 July 2023)
· If selected, submission of full paper for review for Special Issue publication (Due date 15 October 2023)
· Authors can submit extended abstracts/manuscripts only through the Abstract Submission page.
· All extended abstracts/manuscripts submitted, as well as oral and poster presentations will be in English.
· All material must be the work of authors, novel, well-described, fitting the Conference topics listed, and appropriately referenced.
· All extended abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings. The organizers are not responsible for and will not copyedit extended abstract submissions. Ensure all special characters and formatting display correctly.
· Submissions must meet international ethical standards.
· PDF format (not Word) must be used, for formatting purposes.
· The leading author will receive all communication related to extended abstract evaluation.
* Download the extended abstract template.
Each abstract will be considered for an oral presentation in a session, unless specified by the author to be a poster presentation only. Manuscripts will be evaluated by the Conference Scientific Committee, which will select abstracts for oral or poster presentations. Oral presentations are 15 minutes with 5 minutes for Q&A.
· Please be sure your abstract/manuscript contains the following prior to submission:
· A sentence stating the study’s objective (unless this is provided in the title)
· A brief statement of methods, if pertinent
· A summary of the results obtained
· A statement of conclusion (it is not acceptable to state, “the results will be discussed”)
· Please follow these guidelines when formatting your abstract/manuscript:
· Use a short, specific title. The title should be entered in title-style capitalization (i.e. Sustainable Health Practices). Do not use a period, or place your title in quotes, use bold, or use ALL CAPS.
· Capitalize initial letters of trade names.
· Please do not write given or family names, titles, or abstracts in ALL CAPS.
· Use standard abbreviations for units of measure; other abbreviations should be spelled out in full at first mention, followed by the abbreviation in parenthesis [e.g., Responsible Consumption and Production (RCP)].
· Please include no more than four (4) in total tables, graphs, or other figures.
· Be sure to proofread your work carefully before submission. Please ensure your extended abstract and submission details are correct.
· Text paragraphs should be single-spaces and the selected font Times New Roman, size 11.
· Authors may use the extended abstract template, which contains all the aforementioned and additional formatting rules.
· The extended abstract text is limited to three (3), size A4, pages. This limit includes the body of the text, up to four (4) tables/graphs/figures and the bibliography.
· The extended abstract title is limited to 200 characters, including spaces.
· There is no character limit for your authors or author affiliations.
PUBLICATION AND CITATION
Extended Abstract Publication
All extended abstracts will be published in the Conference Proceedings, which will be made available at the EURECA-PRO Conference 2023 website in September, 2023. At that time, all information is considered public.
Selected papers from the Proceedings will be invited for full article publication, following peer review, in the “Circular Economy and Sustainability” Journal from Springer publications. https://www.springer.com/journal/43615