26-29 Sept Chania, Crete
REGISTRATION FEES AND PAYMENT
* Early bird fees apply if both registration AND payment are received before the due date of July 15th, 2023 (new date).
** A copy of a valid student card and a letter by the Supervisor are required (to be sent to the Conference Secretariat by email email@example.com after the online registration).
- Each registration is specified for one person and is non-transferable.
- The presenting author (oral or poster) must be registered.
- Each registration allows for a maximum of two contributions: one oral presentation and one (optional) poster-only presentation.
- Admission to all sessions and poster displays
- Welcome Reception (September 26)
- Lunches (September 27, 28)
- Conference Gala Dinner (September 27)
- Tea, coffee, light snacks during breaks
- Technical or cultural tours (optional)
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Cancellation requests should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For cancellations received by 15 July 2023, a full refund minus an administrative charge of 50 EUR applies.
- For cancellations or change between cost categories received from 16 July 2023, no refund will be possible, except in cases of force majeure or extenuating circumstances (i.e., medical or family emergency, confinement or mandatory mobility restrictions, etc.), for which proper documentation is required.
- The registration fee does not include any bank charges or other potential charges, which are the sole responsibility of the participant.